Please find details of TheraPlate Warranty below. For further information, please contact us directly.
- Each Theraplate is 100% guaranteed and comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame and a 5-year extendable warranty on the motors.
- The Theraplate is designed to be powered by its own custom and unique motor and control box. It must always be plugged in using a surge protector and never directly into a plug socket. Failure to do this could result in damage to the motors which is not covered under the warranty.
- Always ensure that the control box is kept clean and dry, debris or water damage within the control box will affect the operation of it and is not covered by the warranty.
- The Theraplate is crafted with aircraft aluminium, which is extremely durable and corrosion resistant, however it should not be exposed to manure and urine for prolonged periods of time as it will damage the metal. Failure to clean and maintain the Theraplate daily will result in corrosion, which could damage the motors and frame components which is not covered by the warranty.
- Attempting to open or unscrew components of the Theraplate purposefully will also void the warranty. All repairs need to be authorised and made directly through TheraPlate UK and no other third party.
- The full lifetime warranty covers all defects in material, workmanship and structure of the Theraplate.
- TheraPlate UK provides a full five-year warranty on all motors. Defects reported during the warranty period that are legitimate will be repaired or replaced. Contact TheraPlate UK directly to arrange repairs or replacement.
- If you wish to build or create any structure to house or enclose your Theraplate unit, it is advisable to contact TheraPlate UK to check this is suitable. Some structures cause an accumulation of manure and urine which can cause damage to the Theraplate and short out the motors, this can also void the warranty if TheraPlate UK are not aware.
- Any misuse of the Theraplate, unauthorised repairs or product abuse are all excluded from warranty cover.
Please note: None of the treatments are intended to replace or act as an alternative to conventional treatments given by a Vet. The Veterinary Surgery Act of 1966 (amended 1996) prohibits anyone other than a Veterinary Surgeon to diagnose ailments and giving of advice on such diagnosis.